Pullman Adelaide
Chancellor on Currie(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$95
$82
Oaks Horizons(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$158
$144
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$112
Adelaide Inn(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$72
$59
Agoda.com
Mantra on Frome(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
    BreakFree Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
    $75
    $73
    Agoda.com
    Comfort Inn Regal Park(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
    $88
    $85
    1,854 results
    All reviewsthe crowne plazahindmarsh squarered saltredsalt restaurantrundle mallsteam roomihg membercar parkvalet parkingpillow menugood sizeroom servicemodern hotelstandard roombusiness hotelbuffet breakfastlate checkout
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed January 8, 2011

stayed here for one night. after reading all the previous reviews it won me over so i decided to book it. all reviews were true to their word. We loved the hotel. Hadnt been to Adelaide for many years so didnt know where to stay.this hotel was very central to rundell mall & the restaurant precinet.caught the bus to & from airport ,bus stop just around the corner.rooms were very modern & comfortable. service was great. we arrived at 11am & room was ready which was a bonus.would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank oj2
    Reviewed January 7, 2011

I enjoyed my stay at the Crowne Plaza very much. If you are wanting a hotel within easy reach of the Adelaide CBD this is it.

The only reason I am giving it 4 out of 5 is because of the over the top prices charged for just about everything. As an example, $25 for a room service hamburger is ourageous!

The buffet breakfast, again whilst pricey was very good

I'll be back, but bringing my own snacks next time!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
    Reviewed January 3, 2011

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hindmarsh Square in Adelaide for 4 night running up to the New Year. It's a very pleaseant hotel with good facilities and an ideal centre spot for the city.
    We had a room with a small balcony looking out on to the square. Very spacious and clean. As always with Crowne Plaza.
    I know I have moaned about this before in reviews but $27.50 or £18.50 a day for the internet and $29.50 for parking. Come on Intercon Group. Wake up.
    The staff were very helpful and friendly.
    Overall a good stay.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed December 29, 2010

Stayed over the Christmas holiday with my partner - our first time at this hotel. We booked on their website as we found a nice package including valet parking and breakfast (it was a prepaid/nonrefundable). We thought it was a good deal compared to prices on other websites.

Staff were friendly. Hotel seemed a bit quiet, maybe due to the holidays, so we had no issues checking in or checking out. Everyone we met had a smile and wished us Merry Christmas.

We were in a king deluxe corner balcony. The view was nice and we loved being at the end of the hallway away from everyone else (though it was a bit of a walk to the elevators). The room itself was clean and comfortable. I personally liked the colours and decor, but I can see how some people may see it as being industrial or too modern. We had no issues with noise/traffic from outside being that a main road was just outside the balcony - had a good sleep.

The bathroom was of adequate size and had all the amenities we needed. When my partner requested a dental kit it was promptly brought to us. Both my partner and I LOVED the bathtub - he especially enjoyed being able to relax in it being over 6 feet tall, one of the few bathtubs we've come across that he could stretch out in. We also loved the massive size of the shower.

Room service was good - prices comparable to other hotels in Adelaide and food tasted good as well. We weren't too impressed with the breakfast though. First, had we not had it included in our package, we would have been disappointed having to pay $30 per person for a full buffet breakfast (I believe continental was $19?). We found there not to be a large selection and the food quality was not the best (for a hotel of this caliber). Second, the coffee/cappuccino machine was not working properly. It appeared only one lady was working and it was busy, so I can understand if it was not addressed right away but was still a let down.

Overall we had a great stay. We would definitely go back for a getaway or special occasion if we found a similar deal in our price range.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank lilyofthemyst
    Reviewed December 28, 2010

Booked 3 nights, moved out after first. Couldn't wait to get out, after 3 room changes after checkin and noise from a party in the adjoining apartments,
    Staff didn't even question why I was departing 2 days early!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo