Pullman Adelaide
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Fitness center
$130
$104
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$112
$101
$76
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$128
$123
  • Restaurant
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$100
$83
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
1,875 results
All reviewsthe crowne plazahindmarsh squarered saltredsalt restaurantrundle mallsteam roomihg membercar parkvalet parkingpillow menugood sizeroom servicemodern hotelstandard roombusiness hotelbuffet breakfastlate checkout
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Didn't spend much time in Adelaide (flew in on a thursday night and left on a saturday morning) nor in the room itself, but can say that it scored high points on most of the features I look for in a room (not noisy, great features in the room + clean, felt safe, great service from the front desk staff). Since the only day I spent in Adelaide, I spent in the Barossa Valley, I can't comment on the hotel location. I can say that there were restaurants, coffee shops and shops around AND the airport was a 25$ cab ride away

The only thing I didn't like was the view we got whenever the curtains were opened: a multiple stories parking less than 2 meters away :(

Would I go back? Yes :)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda C, General Manager at Pullman Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Hourray,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and I am very happy that despite only spending a short time in your room that it scored high points on most of the features you look for in a room and you received great service from the front desk staff.

Our Deluxe rooms have a beautiful view over Hindmarsh Square and the Adelaide Hills so if you are in Adelaide again, please ask for this room type, I am confident you will love it.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed a couple of nights for business at the Crowne in June and was very impressed by the service, the rooms are pretty good also. The general attitude of reception and concierge were friendly and helpful, many hotels just aren't quite there with the sincerity. Good location, balconies on some rooms, reasonable amenities, great job Crowne Plaza Adelaide.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Trippin_4Kicks,

Thank you for making the effort to share your experience from June and I am so pleased you were impressed by the friendly and helpful service, the team really does try and ensure our guests feel very welcome.

We would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Welcomed with a smile at the taxi door, that friendly approach followed me from all staff throughout my stay. Excellent service. Terrific facilities which are well cleaned and maintained. Central location to the Adelaide CBD. A tremendous conference location, with sizable conference room and break-out rooms, conference WiFi and technology and accessible support. Worth considering for any professional conference or meeting.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter0457
Linda C, General Manager at Pullman Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Peter0457,

I don't think I could have summarized the hotel any better! I will absolutely share your feedback with the team as I believe it reflects entirely the effort they put in to ensure our guests have a great stay.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and I really do appreciate your kind words.

Have a lovely weekend and I hope we can welcome you back again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

After staying in less than desirable hotel elsewhere in Adelaide, we switched to the Crowne Plaza. I sure do wish we had been here from the beginning.

The location is excellent, and everything you could want in Adelaide is in walking distance or a short tram/bus ride away.

The room was immaculate and well arranged. The bed was extremely comfortable, and while my partner had a problem with his pillow, it was his fault for not taking advantage of the pillow menu to get something else.

The fitness centre was one of the best I've seen in a hotel. We spent a whole morning there running, swimming laps and following it up with a sauna and spa visit.

Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

With this stay, I'll be gold in the ICG rewards program, and I'm glad this was the place where I went gold.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie V

Dear Stephanie V,

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was here you turned Gold! Congratulations and thank you for your loyalty to IHG.

We are very lucky to have such a great location and everything you could want in Adelaide really is either walking distance or a short tram/bus ride away. I am really pleased you enjoyed your room and thank you for pointing out the pillow menu, we really are able to provide many choices and we are more than happy to do so either in advance or at the time of your stay.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Have a great weekend.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The hotel was brilliant, the staff were excellent and the concierge helped me with booking a trip to the Barossa, his recommendation was spot on.

The room was lovely, modern, clean and sunny. Hotel is in a great location, it was great walk to the zoo through the botanical gardens, right near some lovely restaurants and pubs in Rundle street.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear HLowry_11,

I really appreciate you making the time to share your experience and for the positive review. The staff are excellent and the concierge team really do try to share their knowledge and recommend some great things to do and see around Adelaide and in the region.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Have a lovely weekend and hope we can welcome you back again soon.