Pullman Adelaide
$135
$110
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$74
InterContinental Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$115
$107
  • Restaurant
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$100
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$107
$75
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$127
$123
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$148
$145
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$110
$95
Priceline
1,879 results
All reviewsthe crowne plazahindmarsh squarered saltredsalt restaurantrundle mallsteam roomgood sizeihg membercar parkvalet parkingpillow menuroom servicemodern hotelstandard roombusiness hotelbuffet breakfastlate checkout
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stayed 2 nights this week. Extremely clean rooms (Grand Hyatt NY should send housekeeping here to learn how to clean). Very quiet hotel room, would recommend to anyone going to Adelaide. Breakfast good, overall would rate a definite 4 star hotel.

Room Tip: Suggest in summer ensuring you leave air on while out as rooms took ages to cool down in the evening
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kangakid
Linda C, General Manager at Pullman Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear kangakid,

I had the pleasure this morning of joining our Housekeeping departments briefing and your review was read out. Your feedback was received with cheers and team was so proud.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful feedback you have made my day along with many of my colleagues.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This is a delightful hotel. It was relatively new, clean, comfortable generous sized bed. The staff were helpful and efficient. Being on the higher floors There was a view over the hills. The hotel is round the corner from rundle mall, so close to the city.

Room Tip: The rooms on the higher floors have a nice view over the hills.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kym320

Dear Kym320,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Crowne Plaza Adelaide and I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you are able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed at this Hotel during my trip to Adelaide after an absent of 28 years. It was quiet although close to entertainment areas and it is ideal and convenient location to sights, food and shopping. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Linda C, General Manager at Pullman Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear armjkim,

I am new to Adelaide but have visited several times over the past 15 years but I can only image how different it would be now after 28 years away!

I am so pleased that you chose to stay with us for your return visit and I am really happy that you found our location convenient to the great places Adelaide city has to offer.

I sincerely hope you return soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed a night at the crowne plaza an I have to say the location was great, close to the malls and bars. I particularly remember my wonderful dinner experience at the Red Salt restaurant. I loved the food, especially the entree. The main was ok, but both my partner and my entree were exceptional. Very impressive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear kim y,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and in particular the location and Redsalt. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have stayed here 5 times in the last couple of years while on business and wont go anywhere else. The service has always been excellent with every room comfortable and bright.
From my second visit i was greeted by name, The staff are a real credit to the hotel who make you feel at home.

Excellent spacious walk in showers with some rooms also having a bath tub.
The bed gives an excellent night's sleep with a variety of pillow types available.

On a couple of occasions my wife has also accompanied me and she also enjoyed a most comfortable stay.

Breakfast at the in house Red Salt Restaurant is delicious with a wide range of continental breakfast items as well as a full English breakfast.

With this hotel being in the heart of of the city, most things are with in walking distance. But Adelaide doesn't have the big buzz when compared to the likes of Melbourne or Sydney. There is a much more relaxed feel. The main restaurant street is only round the corner. Rundle Street.

Parking is available round the corner with overnight prices around $10 from memory.
Or the hotel offers valet parking.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have a nice view of the city and the garden below. on the north side you will only see a multi-storey car park. A balcony is also nice but we did not use it much. even rooms on the lower floors are quiet as the sound proofing is very good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear TechyFertler,

It means so much to us to know that as a regular guest you enjoy staying with us enough to not only keep coming back but to make the extra effort to share your feedback with others. We do have a fabulous team who really do try to make everyone feel welcome.

Please make sure you let me know when you are next visiting as I would personally like to thank you.