“Delightful, clean and accessible to rundle mall”
Review of Pullman Adelaide

Pullman Adelaide
Ranked #6 of 56 Hotels in Adelaide
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This is a delightful hotel. It was relatively new, clean, comfortable generous sized bed. The staff were helpful and efficient. Being on the higher floors There was a view over the hills. The hotel is round the corner from rundle mall, so close to the city.

Room Tip: The rooms on the higher floors have a nice view over the hills.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kym320
Linda C, General Manager at Pullman Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Kym320,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Crowne Plaza Adelaide and I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you are able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed at this Hotel during my trip to Adelaide after an absent of 28 years. It was quiet although close to entertainment areas and it is ideal and convenient location to sights, food and shopping. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Linda C, General Manager at Pullman Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear armjkim,

I am new to Adelaide but have visited several times over the past 15 years but I can only image how different it would be now after 28 years away!

I am so pleased that you chose to stay with us for your return visit and I am really happy that you found our location convenient to the great places Adelaide city has to offer.

I sincerely hope you return soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed a night at the crowne plaza an I have to say the location was great, close to the malls and bars. I particularly remember my wonderful dinner experience at the Red Salt restaurant. I loved the food, especially the entree. The main was ok, but both my partner and my entree were exceptional. Very impressive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear kim y,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and in particular the location and Redsalt. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have stayed here 5 times in the last couple of years while on business and wont go anywhere else. The service has always been excellent with every room comfortable and bright.
From my second visit i was greeted by name, The staff are a real credit to the hotel who make you feel at home.

Excellent spacious walk in showers with some rooms also having a bath tub.
The bed gives an excellent night's sleep with a variety of pillow types available.

On a couple of occasions my wife has also accompanied me and she also enjoyed a most comfortable stay.

Breakfast at the in house Red Salt Restaurant is delicious with a wide range of continental breakfast items as well as a full English breakfast.

With this hotel being in the heart of of the city, most things are with in walking distance. But Adelaide doesn't have the big buzz when compared to the likes of Melbourne or Sydney. There is a much more relaxed feel. The main restaurant street is only round the corner. Rundle Street.

Parking is available round the corner with overnight prices around $10 from memory.
Or the hotel offers valet parking.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have a nice view of the city and the garden below. on the north side you wil...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear TechyFertler,

It means so much to us to know that as a regular guest you enjoy staying with us enough to not only keep coming back but to make the extra effort to share your feedback with others. We do have a fabulous team who really do try to make everyone feel welcome.

Please make sure you let me know when you are next visiting as I would personally like to thank you.

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I live in Adelaide so I was using this hotel for a special occasion. The location is awesome...right next to rundle street for a good meal. Shopping down the mall across the road.

The rooms were massive and well appointed...comfy beds. You would struggle to find a better hotel in Adelaide...you won't find a newer one!

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Dwebb9

It is wonderful to receive such positive feedback from a local and thank you so much for making the effort to share it.

I love this part of town and all it has to offer and yes we are the newest hotel which I think fits really well with the revitalisation of the East End.

Please come back again soon, and always let us know in advance if it is a special occasion.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed one night at the crowne plaza Adelaide in October 2012. the room was comfortable and the view was of the university roof tops from my room. There was a shower in the room and no bath. The gluten free breakfast was excellent. Great to see this option on the room service menu.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mummydolphin

Dear Mummydolphin,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Crowne Plaza Adelaide and it's great to know that you think we have a great location. I am happy that you let us know that you appreciate our gluten free options and our kitchen team are always happy to meet any dietary requirements so if you want something in particualr, please just let us know.

Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed two nights while in town for a conference. Room had two big and very comfy beds with a great tv. Bathroom was very clean but smallish with no bath. Room itself was smaller than expected with nowhere much to sit and relax. Nice view out to the Adelaide hills. Staff very friendly. buffet breakfast was very good - but as with the room I reckon $32 is too expensive!

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear FamilyTripper68,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that in most cases we were able to meet with your expectations.

The best way to get a great deal is to book in advance and we do offer some really great value Bed & Breakfast Packages (don't be afraid to ask when you check-in if there are any deals going too).