Booked a room for 3 online for a two night stay - 30th / 31st December
1 .Staff extrememly freindly and helpful upon arrival and throughout our stay
2. Room Fantastic - (apart form the dangerously slippery floor in the shower - need to provide mats)
3. Location - couldnt be better - Great veiw of NYE fireworks from room and loads of shops and cafe's
All was great right up until checkout -What more could you want ???
Answer - SECURE VALET PARKING - and CUSTOMER SERVICE FOLLOW UP.
As i got in my car there was an empty FUIC carton on the floor of the drivers seat and all of my travel books were over the front passenger seat. A seat that was occupied up until the passenger stepped out of the car upon arrival - and no they were not sitting on the books. Whilst the car was unloaded I actually cleaned the car out before it was taken for valet parking. I picked up the carton and took it inside leant over the concierge counter and placed it on the desk. I quietly advised what the issue was so as not to cause a scene in front of others - although maybe that may have the thing to do to have my situation acknowleged. My room number was taken and I was advised that Someone would get back to me. Didnt happen - I also left comments on the crowne plaza website whereby it says someone would get back to me in a few days - that was two weeks ago - no response.
Whilst this issue may seem trivial to some it has left me with a really bad feeling knowing that someone was relaxing in MY car having a drink and looking through my things ... totally freaked me out. So what could have been a 5 star rating with glowing feedback turns out to be the opposite due to a staff member with no respect for others or their property and lack of Customer Service followup .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the refreshingly modern surrounds of Crowne Plaza Adelaide, a hub for the savvy traveller. Here in the heart of the city, you are only a short walk from many attractions, including Rundle Street's fashion boutiques and lively café culture, Adelaide Oval, National Wine Centre and a pleasant 20 minute journey takes you to the Adelaide Hills Wine region. At the hotel, our welcome is warm and genuine. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure our friendly team will help you connect with whatever you need. Comfortable guestrooms, some with furnished balconies, offer fast wifi and plenty of space for relaxing or working. You can unwind in the lap pool, enjoy a work-out in our well-equipped fitness centre, and dine indoors or alfresco at Redsalt Restaurant and Bar. Designed to please in so many ways, the multi award-winning IHG Rewards Club delivers ongoing value and real benefits including free Internet, and extended checkout times. From the moment you arrive, everything we offer and everything we do is designed to support your comfort and pleasure. Crowne Plaza Adelaide. Where contemporary style meets urban convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Adelaide Hotel Adelaide