“Coeliac friendly and delicious food!”

Laneway Espresso House
Ranked #6 of 30 Bakeries in Adelaide
Description: Located in the Historic East End of Adelaide in trendy Ebenezer Place. Serving the best locally roasted coffee from D'Angelo Coffee and offering specialty coffee including Batch Brew, Cold Drip and V60 Pour Overs. Join us for a fabulous breakfast or lunch in a relaxed and cozy atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a delicious gluten free breakfast here recently and the owners (Debra and Mark) were very accommodating. I have Coeliac Disease and find it extremely difficult generally to find cafes/restaurants that take 'Gluten free' seriously, so I was really excited when I discovered Laneway Espresso House. The day before going I called and spoke to Mark, and asked how the gluten free food gets prepared and if they use separate utensils etc...and was absolutely delighted to hear about the care they take when preparing the gluten free options. He explained that they are very much aware of cross-contamination as an issue and do as much as they can to avoid it, such as using separate utensils, and cleaning shared equipment prior to cooking the GF food. Both Mark and Debra's willingness to cater to my dietary needs was so refreshing, I will definitely be returning. The food and coffee were so delicious too! Love your work!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I chose it for our trip to Adelaide to celebrate with my husband on my birthday. It was great service, great coffee both black and white cups and delicious food.
We went three times before leaving South Australia back to Brisbane.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Came to Laneway as part of The Fork promotion and they did not dissapoint at all.

We ordered the Zuccini + Corn Fritters and Laneway Breakfast with a Latte and they were just outstanding.

Ambience: 4.5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 5/5

Date of visit: July 2019
Mark R, Owner at Laneway Espresso House, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for visiting Laneway Espresso and your kind review. We are pleased you enjoyed it all and look forward to welcoming you back again sometime. Debra & Mark owners Laneway Espresso House

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Wandered in here looking for late breakfast on a long weekend. Great service, delicious food and awesome coffee. I had the breakfast bruschetta which was presented beautifully with a rainbow of tomato topping with basil and feta and a poached egg and bacon served on the side. Hubby had a couple of poached eggs with salmon and mushrooms on the side that he devoured.

Date of visit: June 2019

Thank you for your review, it is great to see you enjoyed your meal with us and we look forward to welcoming you back another time. Debra & Mark owners Laneway Espresso House

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Living in the area I’d sadly never visited this little gem, sitting on the western end of Ebenezer Place but I’ll definitely be back.

Breakfast was delicious. Runny poached eggs as they’re supposed to be, perfectly cooked bacon and just a delightfully presented plate. Coffee was on point too.

Date of visit: June 2019

Thank you for visiting Laneway Espresso House and taking the time to submit your kind review. We are so happy that you discovered us and enjoyed your food. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Debra & Mark owners Laneway Espresso House