“Convenient”

Adabco Boutique Hotel
Ranked #5 of 57 Hotels in Adelaide
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Enjoyable stay at this restaurant, however there is no bar on site. This was a bit disappointing, i was there before my husband and wanted to enjoy a glass of wine while resting. Had to go out and find somewher to buy a bottle. Apart from that, no complaints.

There are newer reviews for Adabco Boutique Hotel

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very clean and modern. Adelaide is easy to get around so the location is fine. Free breakfast is simply toast and cereal. There are large, modern communal kitchens which would be great for a longer stay. Staff are friendly.

I booked this as a mystery hotel on Wotif so it was great value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night after driving down from Sydney.

The room was large, comfortable and tastefully decorated. The bed was extremely comfortable, and I did not want to leave it in the morning.

The bathroom was well layed out and the toiletries supplied smelled lovely.

A breakfast of toast, cereal, tea/coffee/juice was served in the common area downstairs which was nice, but I thought that having the option of a hot breakfast would have been nicer. However, there is a communal kitchen upstairs for guests to use if they feel that way inclined.

Overall I thought it was a very nice hotel with very polite staff, however I felt it was a bit pricey considering the lack of facilities.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed here for two nights in March of this year. I booked it on the strength of the reviews on Tripadvisor and was not dissapointed. Very friendly and helpful staff who were happy to recommend a restaurant for the evening and suggested things we might like to do during our short stay. Room was lovely and clean and very nice bathroom. However the air con was desperately noisy !!! think it might need an overhaul. Breakfast was fairly basic, cereal, toast and fruit juice, tea and coffee, but it was included in the price so very adequate. Would certainly stay again.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I recently stayed at the Adabco with a group of 7 others, using Premium Double & Twin rooms on 2nd & 3rd floors.
We were all very pleased with the hotel, rooms were very spacious indeed & well appointed bathrooms. As well as tea/coffee making facilities & small fridge in each room, we also appreciated being able to get together in the kitchens provided for guest use on each floor. What a great idea for families, those on a budget & people who simply prefer to prepare their own meals. The hotel is handy to numerous restaurants & cafes - I can recommend Milano on Hutt St.
I booked through Booking.com & then made the final confirmation directly with the hotel by email. Communication was prompt & the staff even made sure our rooms were ready for an early check in.
I also left my reading glasses behind, but a quick call to reception from Murray Bridge ensured they kept them safe for me when I returned to Adelaide.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to any prospective visitors to Adelaide.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We booked this hotel as they have coin laundry and kitchen facility, as we have young kids travel together, the room and facility are very clean, and I am very happy with the kitchen even though we didn't use much this time, but it is always handy if you are sick of eating out.

Plan well if you have a car, parking is not cheap excep Sunday and public holiday (free); if you are planning to stay in the CBD or going to the zoo, maybe you should save one day car rental ...getting taxi will be cheaper. parking is $5/2hrs around the hotel area.

The breakfast is simple, but is enough, we are happy with it. It is what you will have at home normally...

We like the decor of the hotel, classic and lots of painting hanging on the wall. They have two computers for guess used, and a cozy lounge in junction with the dining hall. Friendly staff and I believe the cleaning team did a very good job....
Good size room, comfortable beds, well ...very clean!

Will be back if we are back in Adelaide. Thanks, we have a nice stay.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank wenwenaustralia
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The Adabco had a lovely 'air' about it. The rooms were very clean and fairly spacious. I liked that you could make a meal for yourself if you so wished in a well appointed kitchen area (not that we did this). We were also able to take advantage of a balcony area where we could have a wine or a cuppa. Staff were friendly. The breakfast was adequate for most ... cereal,fruit, juice,coffee/tea, toast... I would certainly recommend this hotel. A very pleasant stay ...Thank you Adabco!!