Adabco Boutique Hotel
Hilton Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$101
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$82
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$90
$76
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$103
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$110
$95
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$100
$86
Priceline
1,267 results
All reviewscommunal kitchenhutt streetcontinental breakfastwakefield stown mealsguest laundrygood sizeself caterstreet parkingminute walkheritage buildingthe ground floorrundle malllovely hotelquiet locationcentral marketfree wifi
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Normally when I travel for work on a short stay iuse the standard hotel rooms then lament the fact I can't even heat up a pie or have utensils to consume takeaway. Not so here the communal kitchen is fantastic and balcony for us smokers or if you want to work outside.

The rooms are very modern and the desk area is great not just a sneaky box in the corner. Even had a funky deck chair to sit back and watch tv. For short stay business trips it's very good I'll still use apartment style accommodation for the longer stays.

One small negative the breakfast is basic which was fine by me just toast and cereal which is what I have at home. If you want the big buffet breakfast go to one of the big chains and pay the big bucks. Unfortunately the space allocated for the number of rooms is far too few. Add extra tables guys as I had to leave once or twice as there were no spaces.

Location is a bit on the fringe but most things are just a decent walk away. Give it a go it's worth it.

Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Almost everything about this hotel was exactly what we needed while staying in Adelaide. Our room was nice, clean and had plenty of room. It's well located for us (we tend to walk a lot, and Adelaide isn't big). We ordered in one night, and grabbing dishes and cutlery from the communal kitchen was convenient. My only gripe is that breakfast isn't a real breakfast. It's basic bread, with a toaster and basic tea. I wish they cleaned the tables more quickly, because it gets very busy. We only ate it one morning. Reception helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mmstyle
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I just spend one night in Adelaide and I was glad to look on the recommendations of Trip Advisor, and I confirm, this is a grate hotel, quiet, it was easy to park and staff was really nice.
My reservation started at 2PM, but I checked at 11.30AM to see if I could check in earlier and there was no problem at all.
Rooms are spacious, very nice beds, good breakfast.
I recommend and will probably go back there if I go back to Adelaide.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank traveling_me_again
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The room was good and spacious. But the hotel has no character. Breakfast no good unless you like toast pre packed jam and tasteless coffee. Hotel doesnt have a bar or restaurant but strange for europeans large kitchens on each floor for cooking and eating.

Sightseeing/Attractions Tip: the market is very pretty about 500 metres away from this hotel. Adelaide as a city is boring everyone in bed by 21.30pm. However the wine areas of Adelaide Hills Barossa Valley and Maclaren Vale all within an hours driving of the city.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fiona1605
Reviewed April 24, 2012

A quiet, well refurbished hotel, not too far from Adelaide's vibrant east end (Rundle St) precinct, although it is a bit of a hike to walk to other parts of the city such as Hindley St or the station. Room was large with modern, tasteful furnishings and loads of storage space and a large desk. The room and bathroom were very clean. The complimentary continental breakfast was a bonus and (especially as solo traveller) a good way to meet other guests. Service was friendly with staff attentive and keen to help.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo