Mantra on Frome
Hotel Richmond(Adelaide)
  • Fitness center
  • Spa
1,140 results
All reviewsgreat locationrundle streetbedroom apartmentcar parkrestaurant downstairsliving areawalking distancebotanical gardenscentral locationfull kitchenreception staffhome away from homefresh airwashing machineeasy accessgreat place to stayair conditioner
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have stayed here several times, this time for 3 nights. The room was larger with a separate bedroom and on the 4th floor. It was spotless when I arrived. The staff were very helpful and the room cleaned and serviced to a very high standard. I had a similar experience when I stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment at the Mantra 6 months ago. The location is very close ( 5 min walk) to the main restaurants and parking is available underground. The location of the Mantra is slightly away from the centre of the city. The balcony was tiny but had a terrific view of the city. There is no gym. Very quiet. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Daniel A, General Manager at Mantra on Frome, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Trev0r_777

Thank you for your glowing review about your stay at Mantra on Frome. Feedback like this makes it all worth it for the staff, I will ensure to pass it onto all involved. I would like to also thank you for the remaining feedback as this will become a focal point for us moving forward.

On behave of the team at Frome; we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I first stayed at the mantra on frome for my 18th birthday (march 2013) and I loved it! So clean and tidy so much cleaner than the oaks and quest which I've stayed at before. Carpert is clean with NO stains and beds were spotless! The bathroom was clean kitchen was clean and perfect for cooking meals! I loved the 2 bedroom apartment! I just had a lovely weekend at the mantra on frome and I highly recommend it! The price is good value! And I will always come back to mantra! Loved it!!! 10/10
All staff were lovely! Ps I'm sorry I broke a wine glass! Carina was really nice about it. Lovely staff! Keep up the good work mantra! I will see you guys soon :)

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Georgia567,

Thank you for your glowing review about your stay at Mantra on Frome. It is always nice to hear positive feedback like this. It is also nice to hear that my staff so professional, courteous and lovely.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and please don't worry about the wine glass. We have plenty more.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Fairly close to the east end of Adelaide and not a bad location. Hotel facilities are fairly average, there is a restaurant next door (attached to lobby) which services the hotel for room service from 6pm - nothing else is available outside of this time. Although with rundle street a short walk away we ate there. The hotel has no other real facilities - bar, pool, gym etc.
The room was clean, tidy and relatively practical for a one maybe two night stay but certainly no longer. The room was too pokey for more than 2 people. We had a small window that opened but it wasn't particularly large at all, The view wasn't bad at all but unfortunately couldn't see a great deal of the skyline due to window sizing.
We got this room at a discounted rate through the Internet just a few nights prior to our stay and got it for quite a good price.
All in all for the $$ it was a fairly good hotel, nothing to rave about, but certainly value for
money and a good little lay over.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Skelts02

Dear Skelts02,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the feedback about your stay with us at the Mantra on Frome. It is always nice to read feedback even when it is not all that positive. As a serviced apartment Hotel we do have a handful of Studio rooms which we are sometimes able to offer discounted rates on. I do agree with your comments and certainly would not recommend these rooms for more than two people, but when it comes to our facilities, we do offer local businesses to fulfil any guest requests.

Please feel free to inquire about our spacious 2 bedroom apartments if your ever in Adelaide again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The request to be placed on higher floor while making the reservation was met as we were given a one room apartment at level 4, however the room was not soundproofing and you could hear next door occupant's every move easily. Also the bathroom could use a little upgrade.

Other than that, the room was spacious and clean. The interior modern and comfortable.
Location is close to the center of the city and everything within walking distance. Overall a very pleasant stay and I would definitely recommend it to anyone intending to visit Adelaide.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debiku

Dear Debiku,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I would like to thank you for your comments in regarding to the noise factor. This is an area we will try to focus more on when it comes to refurbishments down the track.

It is also nice to hear that we were close proximity to all your requirements and you would be happy to recommend us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

On my first visit to Adelaide in 10 years I was lucky enough to stay at the Mantra on Frome. It's an unfussy, well positioned combination of hotel style rooms and service apartments. The staff on the front desk are lovely - friendly and very welcoming. On my second stay I was upgraded to a massive apartment which was wonderful. There's also a great restaurant (not part of the hotel) next door called Andre's. Overall a top spot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Peedies,

Thank you for your glowing review about your stay at Mantra on Frome. It is always nice to hear positive feedback, especially about the staff. I am also really pleased you liked the upgrade on your second stay. At the end of the day it's all about the guest experience and thank you for picking us as your accommodation provider. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully sooner than 10 years.