Haigh's Chocolates Beehive Corner

from $48.71
More Info
from $122.14
More Info
All reviews love chocolate chocolate heaven rocky road rundle mall quality chocolate adelaide institution individual chocolates fine chocolate gift wrapping free samples chocolate shop retail outlets king william street old style fruit haighs factory
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

If you're a visitor to Australia, then try Haigh's Chocolate because it's the best in the world. If you're Australia, then you already know this.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

My opinion is real chocolate isn't sold in supermarkets so if you think I'm wrong then go into a store, try a product or two. Yes it might cost more but anything great always does. To the Haigh family - keep up the good work. If chocolate check out thr beautiful building.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

This incredible shop in the heart of Adelaide is a must visit even if you are not a chocolate lover. An Adelaide institution the building is a great example of old style architecture and it is difficult to walk past, the smell just pulls you in.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

I'm a frequent customer at the Haighs shop at the Central Markets. The girls are lovely and always acknowledge me or anyone really who walks in the store.
They always put on more staff on special times of the year - Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day etc etc.
I found this particular visit to the rundle mall store very annoying as no one was on the floor to assist. It was not even a full packed shop of customers. I couldn't find what I was looking for so waited by the cashier for the right time to ask her for this chocolate. Unfortunately, not all of us have all the time in the world to wait as some of us only have an hour or less for lunch and get things done. I noticed she was packing someones chocolates in a bag so thought my chance to ask a simple quick question. Nope, i was told to wait. I asked for someone else to assist on the floor. Nope. I was asked to wait. Finally, she came over. Said they were out of the chocolates i asked for and suggested another. I said no, i only came for that. And I suggested next time, a bit of acknowledgement to your customers and put more staff of the floor to assist.
You know its mothers day weekend. Get more staff or security like you always do.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

If you are visiting the Rundle Mall this is a must stop, the smell is delicious as you walk in the door and the selection of chocolate is incredible. They have everything you would expect in a chocolate shop, individual chocolates, boxes of chocolates, bars, rocky road, frogs, chocolate covered nuts and fruit the list is endless.
They are more expensive than the chocolate you would by in the supermarket but they are Adelaide's finest, so you would expect to pay more. Well worth the extra prices.
The free sample at the end is an added bonus.

Date of experience: February 2018