“Fantastic breakfast and coffee”
Review of Flying Fig Deli

Flying Fig Deli
Ranked #147 of 1,783 Restaurants in Adelaide
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best to get there before 10am as it gets really busy, but it has a great menu with plenty of choice and dietary requirements catered for. The coffee and service is also very good.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

This is a restaurant that I put on my must visit list every time I visit Adelaide. My husband assures me the coffee is great, and the food is just a bit different to everywhere else. The owner is very friendly. You won't be disappointed if you want to eat something out of the ordinary.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Brunch is my favourite meal and this is my favourite brunch place in Adelaide - and that’s amongst some amazing brunch places in this area. I struggle to go past the sweet potato and poppy seed waffles but everything else we’ve had on the menu has been amazing too. The place is always busy but if we haven’t booked we’ve never had to wait long - somehow they magically find a spot for us. Staff & service are as good as the food and coffee. Run, don’t walk to this place if you haven’t discovered it already.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

The Flying Fig is a very busy, and excellent place to eat in North Adelaide. We had the Reuben Sandwich , and it was enough for two. Absolutely excellent. Staff are very attentive and seem happy to be here. In all a great little place in North Adelaide

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Reuben sandwich with homemade sauerkraut. Superb. Partner had crispy perfect latkes with equally perfect poached eggs. A gem in a quiet Adelaide street. Easy parking. Highly recommend. And I’m a former New Yorker