“Excellent food with great service”
Review of Thai in a Wok

Thai in a Wok
Ranked #45 of 1,721 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We were staying close by so decided to try a local restaurant. Our party of 4 booked late but were given a very warm welcome. We asked for menu recommendations and were not disappointed with the scallop entree.,Another bonus was BYO wine. We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at Thai in a Wok.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Thai in a Wok is an attractive restaurant in a great location for many people that work in Adelaide's CBD - the north western part of Hindmarsh Square. It is open for lunch on weekdays and it also opens for dinner on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

What impresses me most there is the atmosphere. The restaurant's decoration and layout helps you to feel like you've stepped a little away from the busy office or shop you work in.

The food is nice too. On my last visit I had the Pad Grapao Goong while my wife ate the Larb Gai. Both were delicious and the portion sizes were about right (I find this is often a challenge for lunch time eateries as it's easy to make portions too large or too small for that time of day). Sensibly, there are separate lunch and dinner menus. Take away is also available.

Finally, the prices were reasonable and the service was prompt. I'm sure I will return!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We've been to this restaurant regularly for dinner since they opened many years ago. I love this restaurant so much. Food is always very fresh and they handle ingredients properly with respect. Service is excellent but price is incredibly resonable. Please try it!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This charming restaurant serving Authentic Thai cuisine in the heart of Adelaide will not disappoint. Great food combined with outstanding service makes this restaurant a winner. If in Adelaide be sure to dine here.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We dined with a large group (18 of us) for my birthday. I used their webpage reservation service and received a call to confirm which was great.

The service was fantastic, all meals came out at the same time and there were no complaints. Everything I tried was delicious!

My only gripe would be the inability to split the bill, but it really isn't a massive issue, just something to note prior.