“Amazing Greek cuisine”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Amazing Greek cuisine”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Probably the best Greek restaurant in Adelaide. Love most of the menu. Big portions and great wine list. Recommended

• Visited January 2014

sa
“Best dessert I have ever tasted”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We attended this restaurant for a Saturday lunch. We made a booking and were able to sit outside and our dogs were welcome and given fresh water which was appreciated. The service was simply outstanding, she was friendly, made suggestions and was professional at all times. We shared an entrée of Saganaki which was yummy. I then had the lamb cigar special (entrée size) and it was ok, a little sweet but not bad. My partner had the octopus souvlaki which was ok, a little overcooked. We then shared the Loukoumathes which were hot honey puffs drizzled with honey and served with ice-cream - this was extraordinary, the nicest dessert ever and a ten out of ten. Overall the experience was very good and I would definitely go back and recommend for other to try.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank angelah321
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“The Greek On Halifax”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I went there for lunch with some friends, and the food was great in portion and taste.
The baby lamb with mash was succulent and very smooth. It was fantastic.

• Visited January 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Nice place, poor service”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Went for breakfast this morning and the waiter hurriedly took our orders. I ordered the Galliko proino and my partner ordered the Halifax scramble. When the meals were brought to us he said they had run out of hollandaise sauce therefore discounted us $3 for my meal. I was extremely disappointed that he had not bothered to come out and tell us this after he took our order so that I could have changed my order rather than discount me $3 and bring me a (really dry) plate of sourdough bread with mushrooms and spinach etc. Without the hollandaise my meal was almost indelible and I had to steal some of my partner's scramble (which was quite nice). Just disappointed with the service as they could have done better.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SG110588
“Greek is good!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have a group of friends and we meet for 'greek' four times a year. Last night we visited 'Greek on Halifax'…..
It was a balmy night and we chose to sit outside. The dips and meze plates were great and a little different to other Greek restaurants we have visited. It was nice to have some new options. We particularly enjoyed the eggplant wrapped around Haloumi! We progressed on to dessert and were delighted by the range and quality. The service was fine, not too much, not too little. Always a struggle to fit all the plates on to a small table but that problem is not unique to this restaurant. Will we return?? YES!!

• Visited February 2014