An experience of a lifetime. Absolutely relaxing. Absolute solitude. Thanks for not having any TV, internet or 'worldly' stuff in paradise. Staff were very friendly and professional. I would suggest a 5 night stay to truly relax. Thanks to the skilled skippers who ensured we were safe in our beach adventures. Thanks to the chefs and hostesses who made us feel at home. Food, cocktails and wine were great with other fun loving visitors. The helicopter trip over the reef makes you feel small in the grand scheme of things - any soul seeker would be satisfied. Keep up the good work Paradise Bay team and I look forward to see you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the brilliantly contrasting backdrops of sun-soaked beaches, crystal clear water and pristine untouched wilderness, full of friendly local wildlife. Paradise Bay is the ultimate in romantic, environmentally friendly island getaways – your own piece of Paradise in the Whitsundays. With a maximum of just 20 guests at one time and no kids, no day visitors, no mobile phone reception or internet, this is the ultimate, intimate escape... Welcome to Paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Paradise Bay Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Eco Escape Hotel Long Island
- Paradise Bay Island Resort Long Island, Whitsunday Islands, Australia