We spent 3 nights at Paradise Bay and they were 3 of the best vacation days we have ever experienced. Paradise Bay provided the opportunity to actually relax on a vacation, which doesn't always happen on vacations. This secluded treasure really allowed for one to let go of all cares and truly be in the moment and take in the beauty of the islands. The real gem of Paradise Bay is its staff. Sophie and Todd were truly fantastic - warm, welcoming, and great attention to detail. Victor's food was outstanding and my stomach longs for meals like the ones we had at Paradise Bay. We had such a wonderful time at Paradise Bay with the staff and despite living on the other side of the world, we most definitely know that we will go back - it is truly like no other resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the brilliantly contrasting backdrops of sun-soaked beaches, crystal clear water and pristine untouched wilderness, full of friendly local wildlife. Paradise Bay is the ultimate in romantic, environmentally friendly island getaways – your own piece of Paradise in the Whitsundays. With a maximum of just 20 guests at one time and no kids, no day visitors, no mobile phone reception or internet, this is the ultimate, intimate escape... Welcome to Paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Paradise Bay Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Eco Escape Hotel Long Island
- Paradise Bay Island Resort Long Island, Whitsunday Islands, Australia