“Friendly and delicious!”
Review of Manta Ray

Manta Ray
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This restaurant is a favourite both with guests and locals. Located in the Marina Village, Manta Ray offers a great menu of delicious gourmet wood fired pizzas, pastas, salads and more
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Me and my wife went to manta ray when we wanted a night off from the other high end restaurants on the island. We discovered manta ray cafe to have the same standard of service as the other venues but in a more relaxed friendly manner, our waitress was an English girl named Rachel who was friendly and attentive throughout the evening she recommended the BBQ chicken pizza which we both enjoyed.We both look forward to going back on our next visit to Hamilton island.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Probably one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten in my life - and I've been to Italy a few times! The location is just.. wow. Sitting out by the water, it's really lovely. My partner and I had a great meal here, definitely worth trying.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Good food at a good price. The meals are very generous. If traveling with the family this is the place to take the kids. You can play chess or draughts on the over sized chess set or just sit & relax while the kids go for a swim.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went here on our second night. Was really wanting to try the salt & pepper calamari and was not disappointed. In fact it was the best meal I had there.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The food was good and the best was that the kids eat free, and the kids meals were really nice as well... I would come back for sure.