“Beautiful views”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MsMDallas
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful views ”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Recently stayed at Pinnacle 11
Best unit in the complex
Views are spectacular almost 180 degrees
Have been to the island 7 times and it was one of the nicest places here.

The unit was clean and has all the amenities required for a family. We had a couple of small issues but the staff that manage the complex are amazing and helpful.

Sue who looks after the cleaners was fabulous as we needed additional sheets etc as my baby was ill and it was abSunday at 7pm and they brought them straight up.

Would definitely stay here again we loved it .

craigajon...
Orange County, California
“Disscusting”
Reviewed January 18, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this appartment over the X Mas period, words cannot discribe how filthy this place was.

Check in was meant to be around midday we got into the room at 6:40 pm with the cleaners still I'm there, I had to help the cleaner make the last bed.

After the cleaner left we checked out the hygiene of the room only to find toilets not cleaned & I mean waste still in toilets. The main bedroom still had used nappies in the bin !!!!

Air con had gaffa tape holding it together.

Outdoor furniture looked like it had never been replaced.

When our buggi car finally arrived it had a syringe in the glove box, which looked like it was for medicine purposes.

When I contacted the booking agent to vent my disappointment he told me we would compensated,to the amount of $200, we still haven't seen this refund after numerous phone calls.

An extremely disappointing stay after we have been holidaying on this island for the last 16 years !!!!

Management Response
Jan 30, 2018
Good afternoon Craig,

Thanks a lot for your review. Although this is a negative review I"m happy we received it as this is the only was that we can continue to improve our service for future guests.

The $200 has been given to you as compensation for the cleaning issues; and I'm happy to say the cleaning company that we had this apartment contracted too has been replaced. They had a shocking time around the date that you stayed and we apologise that you had to check in so late and had some cleaning/maintenance issues.

However stories always have 2 sides and I think it's only fair that we share both sides of this:

a) You were booked elsewhere and they cancelled your accommodation last minute so we managed to sneak you into this apartment by some minor miracle

b) This property has a 5 night minimum stay, however we allowed you to do a 2 night stay at a low rate because we felt sorry for the situation another agent put you in (cancelling your stay)

c) We came up to the property and apologised for the cleanliness and sent housekeepers up to rectify - and gave you $200 back to say sorry

Although none of this justifies the poor cleaning and lack of maintenance in the apartment, I think tripadvisor readers deserve to know what we did to get you into the property in the first place- and what actions we took afterwards.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Peter Baumgart
Manager

Travelers are raving about these Hamilton Island hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing