Qualia Resort
Palm Bungalows(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
$318
$288
  • Pool
Reef View Hotel(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
$295
$260
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Whitsunday Apartments Hamilton Island(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
$233
  • Pool
Beach Club(Hamilton Island)
$572
$491
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Colonial Palms Motor Inn(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
$100
at Waterfront Whitsunday Retreat(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
$157
$137
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
Agoda.com
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
$61
Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
$147
$130
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
1,434 results
All reviewspebble beachlong pavilionwindward pavilionplunge poolbeach dropqualia staffsunset cruisegolf buggygourmet packagetasting menujurassic parkguest servicesour honeymoonhelicopter rideoutdoor showerglass of champagnethe great barrier reef
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Fantastic faultless service...beautiful location. Hamilton Island is such a beautiful island...also stayed at the Yacht Club villas, another tranquil place. We loved zooming around in the golf buggy's...lots of fun.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at qualia for our honeymoon. It was a last minute and fleeting visit (unfortunately) as he works away and getting time off can be tricky.
I really had my heart set on staying I in one of the windward pavilions however there were only leeward pavilions available. I thought I would be really disappointed (and I was) until we arrived... The leeward pavillion is gorgeous and truthfully just to stay here I would take anything.
The moment you arrive at the airport and approach the qualia desk you feel like a VIP and this continues until the moment you depart. The level of service is next to none, nothing is too much trouble.
I recommend a beach drop off, playing golf at dent island (even if you are a terrible player like I am the course is stunning!) and definatly having the tasting menu at the long pavillion at least one night... It was amazing!
I was so sad to leave this beautiful resort and go back to the real world, it really is a little slice of heaven. I have already told my husband I want to go back for our anniversary and this time stay in a windward pavillion, although regardless of not being able to stay in a windward this time around I honestly don't think we could have had a better time.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank PenelopeLapham
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear PenelopeLapham,

What a pleasure it was having you with us in celebrating your honeymoon - congratulations once again!

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. You might appreciate that our Windward pavilions are proving popular but so too are our beautiful Leeward Pavilions - a perfect space in which unwind and relax after the frenetic activities any wedding inevitably create!

I must agree whole heartedly with you on playing a round of golf on Dent Island. It's a demanding course for any golfer but with such vistas on every hole, these more than compensate for any challenge presented.

Do let me know when you wish to book a Windward pavilion for your anniversary! I'd be delighted to assist and to welcome you back once more.

Kind regards,

Matthew T
General Manager - qualia

Hamilton Island

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were told to expect the best but Qualia surpassed our expectations. What an amazing resort. The ambience was delightful without being over bearing. The service first class (no hint of back packer staff!) and the good to die for.
Loved it.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank jlechte
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear jlechte,

To learn that your stay surpassed your expectations is indeed gratifying and is what motivates us all at qualia to excel. It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us.

We certainly do hope you will visit again soon.

Warmest regards,

Matthew Taverner
General Manager - qualia

Hamilton Island

Reviewed December 8, 2013

It's perfect
Never been in such a beautiful place
They know how to take care of everything before you can even think about it.
All is clean and manicured.
Seafood dishes are incredible.
will b back for sure.
Staff is top notch

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We were expecting qualia to be beautiful but the photos do not do it justice - it is breathtakingly beautiful. From the very minute you arrive, management and staff do everything they can to ensure your stay is a memorable one. The views are spectacular - our Whitsundays are stunning. Everything is to the very highest standard. The Pavilions are private and well appointed. The food was excellent. The hardest decision is whether to go out and leave your Pavilion with its amazing views and private plunge pool or go down by the very generous sized infinity pool and enjoy the sea breeze and continuous food and bar service or be taken for a sail. Nothing is too much trouble here. Obviously we loved qualia and will definitely return.We were expecting qualia to be beautiful but the photos do not do it justice - it is breathtakingly beautiful. From the very minute you arrive, management and staff do everything they can to ensure your stay is a memorable one. The views are spectacular - our Whitsundays are stunning. Everything is to the very highest standard. The Pavilions are private and well appointed. The food was excellent. The hardest decision is whether to go out and leave your Pavilion with its amazing views and private plunge pool or go down by the very generous sized infinity pool and enjoy the sea breeze and continuous food and bar service or be taken for a sail. Nothing is too much trouble here. Obviously we loved qualia and will definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple