We have just returned from 3 lovely relaxing nights here to celebrate our 30th anniversary. There were rose petals and choccies to make it extra special when we arrived. We just wanted to say thanks again to Matt, Lauren and Hayley. The room was lovely and clean and the gardens beautiful. The bungalows are private and quiet and yet we couldn't have been closer to the pool and beach and there were stunning views to enjoy with breakfast, and drinks with the lorakeets who frequent the Sails restaurant too. The lunch at the golf club was not cheap but was delicious and the views on the tour around the golf course are spectacular. Very pleasant staff working at each place we visited. The helicopter hot lap was a fun way to get a birds eye view of the island. The cocktails at one tree hill at sunset were a treat too. All in all we had a wonderful time, would have stayed longer no problem and hope to next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island