We arrived and checked in at reef view hotel we were then taken by buggy to our room. Our room was situated in the best place as the pool the beach the bus stop the restaurants were all a skip and a jump away we were in room 35 I would advise that if you get a palm bungalow to try and get one in the 30's the staff were very friendly the rooms were small but very nice the beach and pool with a bar was awesome we went down to the beach and were able to use everything at the beach like the kayaks etc it was very peaceful set amongst palm trees and tropical plants I packed a lot of insect repellant surprisingly there were no Mosquitos or sandflies we loved it so much that we would love to return Xmas time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Priceline so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island