I did not like this resort at all.
it is in one of the most beautiful places in the whole world and they manage to ruin it..
the hotel is a hideous high rise tower block.
there are little golf carts for rent to get around which are part of the "fake" feel
sitting by the pool has no view of the beach just the horrible tower block
all resturants shops and food outlets are owned by the resort and overpriced.
We had to pay for the ferry to the island which should have been included
and then wait whilst it was refunded
it is not their fault but the snorkellling from the beach is nothing compared to the reef and so it is advisable to take a snorkelling trip to really appreciate where you are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island