I was expecting another shoe box but was blown away from the size of this standard room with a view of the ocean. The bathroom as bigger than most bedrooms and exceptionally clean. Try to arrange a room from 3rd floor upwards as you will get the best view then, remember all rooms face the sea. Service was surprisingly good for an island filled with backpackers as staff. A great breakfast is supplied and the location, well let we just say can't get any better. Overall, big thumbs up and I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Travelocity so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island