i am a self confessed picky hotel patron. i chose this hotel carefully - i always review my accommodation choices on trip advisor. i was not disappointed.
i travelled with two young toddlers 20 months and just 3 years old and my partner. we had adjoining rooms so had two bathrooms and 3 queen sized beds and a portacot (no extra charge for cot). the room was modern and very clean. bathrooms were new and really clean. rooms were serviced daily. linen changed regularly and an extra time on request when my baby spilled water all over the bed. we asked for a microwave to heat baby formula - cheerfully delilvered to our room. no charge.
breakfast was included in our package- a spectacular buffet that was replenished throughout the breakfast period. - pancakes and bircher muesli delicious. kids eat free
the view from the room was spectacular right across the bay
i would highly recommend this hotel but maybe not for such small children. the balcony door had to be kept closed as i was very worried an adventurous baby would climb up to see the cockatoos that regularly visited to much amusement from the kids.kids ate free but were too young to know that this is the time to eat at the buffet and pretty much refused to eat then . as we were in a hotel we had no toaster or other options for them. if you have older kids say 4 years+ or are a couple you wont be disappointed. With toddlers maybe consider an apartment unless you have a younger baby who eats cereal which you can do in your room with ease
i loved this hotel and plan to return without kids and just my hubby. hamilton island is really lovely
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island