Stayed for 3 days and the view from our room (sea facing) totally swept us away! That was the single spectacular thing about this hotel. It makes you overlook some other flaws.
The service was pretty lousy for the price they charge, the lady at the tours desk seemed like she hated her job - very disinterested, did not even look at you while talking to you. The room service was not prompt.
It is probably the biggest hotel in the tiny hamilton island so most people visiting stay there, they have a dedicated shuttle bus service. We went on a weekend and because of too much rush, most people spent easily 20 mins waiting for a shuttle and sometimes they wouldn't be able to board it coz it would get full. We were usually just walking around and recommend people to do that, everything is pretty close (though you may need to walk uphill at places).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island