Stayed at Coral Sea View room.
- If you are high level (we stayed level 13+), you will see the whole catseye beach. Brilliant view. Unlike Palm bungalows where it's ground level can't see anything besides road.
- Proximity to catseye beach, buggy hire, gym, tennis - although also applies to other hotels.
- Room service is prompt. Hang the sign outside to clean and happens immediately.
- Friendly staff, esp the porters at the entrance.
- Free kayak/snorkel/catamaran hire if you stay here - again also applies for other hotels
- Nitpicking here: bathroom is a bit old (showers are good pressure/temp), walls a bit thin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island