The moment I got to the Island all I could say was WOW! Hotel Staff was very helpful, friendly and very polite. I loved the lifts as it had A/C installed on them very refreshing.
The rooms are very clean and tidy and smells good,very clean and large bathrooms too. Comfortable beds and great terrace view! breathtaking! morning or night! and you always have friend visitors in your terrace. The cockatoos will always stop by so always have those cameras ready and always have your doors closed unless you want them flying in. matter of fact we forgot the close ours in our last day and let's say it got pretty messy.
Fast WiFi access and nearly available everywhere in the Island! and if buggy power points are full in the hotel try across the road and park there or in front of the hotel. :)
The reef bar needs a renovation and the bar staff was very slow. Though the buffet breakfast was very good! loved the crispy bacon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island