Believe this is a 19 storey hotel, we were lucky enough to stay on the 18 th floor which meant we had great views of the beach and resort.The room was a very good size with 2 very comfortable Queen sized beds.A good sized bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.Fresh towels for the beach left daily in your room.Good selection of choice at breakfast which no matter what time you went was always very busy.Respect to the chef in charge of cooking the eggs, he was doing so many different orders plus cooking for the buffet as well.His omelettes were delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island