We stayed in the presidential suite for a night celebrating my boyfriends birthday with some friends. It was a nice big spacious room with 2 levels and has our own private plunge pool. We had a great stay and the breakfast downstairs was great. The only thing we said was it would have been better if we had a golf buggy to use as we paid all that money for the presidential suite. Otherwise I can't fault this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island