Hamilton Island is a wonderful destination for a kick back tropical escape - just don't try to do it in peak season. It shouldn't be a surprise for the resort but the demand on transport, restaurants and services is higher at this time. We were unable to hire a buggy for our stay due to the high demand and were found the dismissive attitude of staff at Buggy Hire frustrating, why didn't we know we should have booked ahead in school holidays - our travel agent & google searches didn't tell us. And who would know that restaurants close on Sunday nights in the peak time? These and some basic issues like disdainful service, dirty toilets and no toilet paper in common areas are the difference between tropical holidays in Australia & Pacific Islands. If you pay a premium you expect some basics....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island