After a hectic 3 days of conference we upgraded and got a stunning room on the 16th floor. Views are spectacular. The property is a classic and has withstood cyclones and tropical storms. Room is huge and comfortable enough to relax on when you have enough of the balmy ocean and sparkling sunshine.
This is Queensland at her best.
Restaurant is excellent with breakfast, lunch and dinner at 5star quality. The service from the catering team is outstanding. Natalie and Richard were the standouts.
Had a great time in e gym, the mini golf and the pool. All well maintained and immaculate.
Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island