Would say it is one of the top hotels in Hamilton Island. This 19 floor property has exquisite views on the reef side once you are on floor 3 or above. They offer very good service and the rooms are spacious and have been fairly updated. Easy to get around the island and either a free island bus will take you where you need to go or one can rent a golf cart to get around. Rooms are reasonable priced for where you are staying and of course their winter during most everyone else's summer is the slower time of year. However, since the weather is warmer in Queensland, many Australians visit this time of year to get warmer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island