Just got back from a wonderful trip on Hamilton Island.
Was mine and my boyfriends first holiday together and couldn't of picked a better place.
The view of the rooms was just amazing. We requested to be high up and was very please waking up every morning to a view of the ocean.
The cockatoos were very friendly but wouldn't recommend trying to eat on the deck or they will most likely will land on the deck with about 20 of their friends.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very please to see our rooms completely cleaned after every morning.
So many activities to do, we went on a trip to Whitehaven on the Catamaran which was beautiful. Other favourites were the trip to reef world and the cruise on the Dennison Star. So romantic and blissful.
There was only one thing on our otherwise perfect holiday. And that was in using the entertainment book voucher we didn't get to indulge in the breakfast buffets and if we wished to was told we would have to pay $38 each every day. This wasn't mentioned on anything prior to our arrival and was hoping to save some food money by having the buffet.
But oh well everything else was wonderful and the people that have come up with negative reviews about the rooms are obviously used to staying in over the top expensive resorts because I have nothing negative to say about the rooms at all.
Very happy and hope to come back again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island