The Reef View Hotel offers good value for money and is great for a short break from Sydney. If you carry your beach gear onto the plane, you can be relaxing on the beach or in the pool soon after you leave the airport.
Unfortunately, compared to the resorts in Hawaii or cruise ships, Hamilton Island has no waterslide or similar water activities for pre-teen kids. Children are not even allowed to jump or dive into any of the pools! This meant that a lot of our time was spent organising entertainment for our children, rather than them entertaining themselves. If there were some "wet and wild' type rides for children it would have given us more time to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island