I will come back definitely, great hotel, magical island, my wife and I, had a wonderful time.
Food was fantastic and the landscape breathtaking, I guess is one of the top locations I have visited so far. So much to enjoy and too little time in there.
Whitsundays it's a MUST DO GUYS and book a full day trip people who booked half day missed the real magic of this place, it's a Nature's oasis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island