We just celebrated our 40th Wedding Anniversary with all our family, renting three rooms between the 10th and 12th floors. The hotel and entire resort is very family friendly from the 'Kids Eat Free' meal offers at the Reef and several other venues to pool and beach activities.
The staff are all extremely friendly and competent. We organised a pirate treasure hunt for the five grandchildren which the beach activity staff helped us set.
The other reviews capture the many other positve aspects of the resort.
One suggestion for management: when one arrives at the hotel at 9.30 am off the Melbourne flight, having already had breakfast and all one wants is a coffee and a snack while waiting for the room to become available, how about a coffee cart in the foyer rather than either having to pay for another breakfast or going without?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island