This is a good hotel on Hamilton Island - opened in 1990 but is hiding it's age well. Rooms are spacious and beds very comfortable. The views are amazing - but to get the best ones you'd have to be above floor 8. However would not pay full price ($450 AS) to return - search around for a deal as I and another guest paid approx. $250. Staff are very friendly (as they are across the island) and the reef pool although smalll feels modern (with comfy sun beds). Location is great (5-10 min stroll to the marina and beach). Overall safe option if you can secure a good deal online.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Sabre Hospitality Solutions so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island