We stayed at the Beach Club for our honeymoon and it was booked as a Romance Package for 5 nights. We flew to Hamilton Island from Brisbane with Jetstar and were met by one of the very friendly but not annoying friendly staff from the Beach Club.
We stayed on a ground floor room which was about 15 metres away from the pool area. From the moment we walked into the room we were amazed. Firstly there is an oil burner with frangipani oil which instantly reminds me of summer, sun and beach.
The room overlooks the beach and lawn area with your own private large patio area and deck chairs and sunlounger. The bathroom has a separate bath and shower and 2 sinks. The products are gorgeous and the room was comfortable, spacious and modern with wooden floors and shutters.
The infinity pool and the beach area were never full and we always got a lounger. The staff were very attentive but not overbearing. Breakfast were a treat every morning. That view over the Whitsundays is one I will never forget.
We did a half day excursion to Whitehaven Beach on a speed boat with H20 Sports, a twilight sail on the Banjo Patterson, and a Dinner Cruise on the Denison Star. We also visited the Koala Sanctuary, had a Seafood Dinner at Mariners, rented a golf buggy for an hour for the craic and had Wagyu Beef at the Steakhouse.
The Beach Club was perfect for our honeymoon as it was an adults only resort, so there were no kids running around or screaming. Completely relaxing and the surroundings really were 5 star but not in clinical way. Tropical with bags of class.
It was also handy being able to charge everything to the room on Hamilton Island. I would completely recommend Hamilton Island for 5 nights as you can do as much or as little as you want. Also the temperate was around 27-28 degrees every day so it wasn't too hot either in October.
I would not recommend going in Australian School Holiday time as it would be too hard trying to get a reservation at most of the restaurants and the relaxation spas. October is a perfect time of year as the jellyfish are not out yet and therefore swimming in the sea is not a danger.
It really was the perfect honeymoon destination on the Whitsundays. Unforgettable!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with its own private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions / a la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport / marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment / use of the gym, spa and sauna / tennis and squash court hire / use of the beach, The Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island