We recently stayed at Beach Club for our wedding anniversary (minus our children). This has been the most relaxing and peaceful holiday we've ever been on. From the moment we landed at the airport, the staff at Beach Club were looking after our every need. The extra service at this place is exceptional, and you must remember this if you think the room rate is too pricey. It's worth it!! The staff were so friendly, and treated everyone as equals - you never felt like you weren't good enough to be looked after, and nothing was ever any trouble for them. They take the time to chat and get involved with the guests.
The location of this hotel is absolutely stunning - and right on its own private stretch of the beach, exclusive for hotel guests. In my opinion, it's the best spot on the island. No children at the resort gives it a super peaceful atmosphere. We especially liked the beachside service for drinks and meals, the staff even bringing us water during our time spent on the beach.
The rooms were lovely, modern, super quiet, beachy and very comfortable. I wouldn't say in need of a reno at all! The shower was especially good - didn't want to get out of there. We had an upstairs room with a balcony - I would recommend this over the lower floor rooms, only because you can see the water better! There are hedges surrounding the bottom floor balconies, but you do have pretty much beach access from these rooms.
The restaurant was also fantastic - we loved everything we ordered. I especially recommend the waters edge degustation dinner - absolutely loved it. Our other pic of the Hamilton restaurants was Coca Chu. Brilliant location on the beach, and the food was heaven! Indulge and try everything.
Overall this is the type of place I would recommend for a honeymoon, couples getaway, or anyone wanting a luxurious and peaceful holiday. We will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with its own private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions / a la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport / marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment / use of the gym, spa and sauna / tennis and squash court hire / use of the beach, The Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island