My partner booked a long weekend away for my 40th birthday & chose the Beach Club not really knowing anything about it or the island, but he made a fantastic choice! The hotel was amazing, right from landing on the island I felt like you get the VIP treatment, collecting and delivering your luggage to your room first, then a very easy check in, Hannah made us feel very welcome : ) we arrived at 9am in the morning and our room was ready straight away and we were able to go and have breakfast by the pool after a quick freshen up. We loved the complimentary bottle of champagne in our room (didn't last long!), our room was on the ground floor just a few steps across the lush gardens to the beach. We never heard any noise from any other room in our whole stay, very quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was perfect and its nice to have a special each morning to give you a bit more choice. The staff are all so nice and accommodating, whatever we asked for, it was no trouble, they booked all our restaurants, excursions and spa treatments for us and ferried us around the island always with a smile and friendly manner even at 2.30am when we needed a lift back from the one club on the island! I feel like they did everything they could to make my birthday feel special. My partner took advantage of the free use of watersports on cats eye beach while I took advantage of the lovely pool. On our last night we had the 7 course meal right on the beach that they call the waters edge experience, the service was exemplary and a great experience eating a fabulous meal under the palm trees to the sound of the waves. Thank you to Marcus and his team for making our stay perfect! We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with theirown private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions/ A la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport/marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkellingequipment / Use of the gym, spa and sauna / Tennis and squash court hire / Use of the Beach Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island