Having just returned from a honeymoon at Beach Club, I can honestly say that the jewel in the crown of the Beach Club is their amazing staff. The location is great, the views are wonderful but the staff are beyond belief. I have travelled extensively, particularly Europe and I can honestly say that I have never been so impressed with staff. Nothing was too much trouble, they were always there when you needed them without being intrusive. They were proactive and the friendly attitude was always present. I am tempted to mention a few names but, in fairness, we did not have a single complaint about any of them, just wonderful. The only thing that prevented me giving 5 out of 5 was the room. It was always clean and tidy and it was a good size, however the room itself was very tired and a bit run down. We were quite surprised that the drawers and cupboards looked like they were from a 2 or 3 star hotel, the fridge was showing marks of old age and the cupboard that it fitted into could not be closed properly because the fridge was too big for the cavity. If it were not for the very ordinary quality of the room this would definitely be a 10 out of 10 spot. I don't think I am expecting too much when I say that the room was a bit shabby, this is not a cheap hotel and for the money we paid we did expect a higher quality of room. I have taken some close up shots of the room if anybody would like to see them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with its own private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions / a la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport / marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment / use of the gym, spa and sauna / tennis and squash court hire / use of the beach, The Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island