We stayed on Hamilton Island at the Beach Club for 7 nights in September as part of a trip to Australia from the UK. I had read quite a number of reviews before hand, so was reasonably positive we would like the Beach Club.
It was excellent. We had a first floor room with an excellent view. The breakfast was amazing. The evening meals whilst top end price wise was worth it for the quality of the food and the superb service. The staff were exceptional.
Absolutely no hesitation in recommending this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with its own private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions / a la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport / marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment / use of the gym, spa and sauna / tennis and squash court hire / use of the beach, The Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island