“Hands of an Angel”
Review of Spa Wumurdaylin

Spa Wumurdaylin
More attraction details
Owner description: The word 'wumurdaylin' - meaning 'dragonfly', symbolises renewal, freedom and beauty. It's this natural essence and beauty that's embodied by Spa wumurdaylin - which offers a selection of authentic, rejuvenating and soothing treatments.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Most relaxing massage ever experienced.
Decided to try something different and went for the LI’TYA Susu Dew massage using traditional
Australian Aboriginal techniques.... Absolutely glad I did. I felt rejuvinated afterwards.

Cost was around the $140 mark but I personally would have paid much more. Well worth the price!!

Recommend to everyone to try it out.

3  Thank SammyJo1017

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I enjoyed everything about my experience, from the treatments I booked (exfoliation and massage) right down to the details: a relaxing shower after exfoliation, a tranquil room, hospitable therapist + staff and the provision of herbal tea at the conclusion of the treatments.

3  Thank Stef T
Reviewed April 25, 2014

If you suffer from any form of musculoskeletal pain or just a bit sore from the numerous activities available on Hamilton Island, you MUST treat yourself to a remedial massage from Danae. I am an almost weekly client from my local remedial masseuse due to a younger life of contact sport & an ongoing love of all water related activities & as good as they all are - this massage with Danae was, without a doubt, the best i have ever had.

I would happily come back to Hamilton Island just for this massage & ensure i had one every day. Book ahead - minimum a week in busy times. Peace & tranquility sublime. Ask for Danae!

2  Thank SpiderPig S
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Visited Damian Evan (the Island Naturopath) as I had chronic nerve pain in my shoulder. After two treatments within 2 days, Damian had fixed it. Couldn't thank him enough. Would highly recommend him (and all the staff) at the spa. Thank you again
Sue H

Reviewed December 14, 2013

My teenage daughter and I wanted to try this spa, so we had each a facial and a massage. It was the best spa experience we ever had, very professional therapists and good quality products. My skin felt invigorated and hydrated. The overall experience left us both very relaxed. We enjoyed it so much that we went again before leaving Hamilton Island and again we had a great relaxing time.
The spa design is very beautiful, the rooms and bathrooms very clean and everywhere there is a wonderful scent of spa products - delicate creams, salts and teas. We bought the trademark dragon fly clay mask and face moisturiser, and every time I use them the scent takes me back to that very enjoyable experience.
I also liked the high gloss bathroom sinks - cleaner than clean and smoother than silk. I have been trying to find a similar one in Sydney to install in my ensuite but couldn't find any - I wonder if anyone could give me some information where I could get one?