“Awesome”
Review of Spa Wumurdaylin

Spa Wumurdaylin
More attraction details
Owner description: The word 'wumurdaylin' - meaning 'dragonfly', symbolises renewal, freedom and beauty. It's this natural essence and beauty that's embodied by Spa wumurdaylin - which offers a selection of authentic, rejuvenating and soothing treatments.
Mackay, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hubby and I got the 2 hour couples package couldn't fault it. We had Donna and Danielle I think. Very professional and finished feeling amazing. We did this on the last day, so wished we had done it the first day. This place is one of the many reasons I can't wait to come back to Hamilton Island.

Visited October 2013

Chicago, Illinois
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“One of the best massages I've ever had”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I'm ashamed that I can't remember my therapists name, but I "think" it was "Donna" or it started with a D. She has AMAZING hands and did a great job. I was already feeling great because, well, just being on the island is relaxing but my massage was a GREAT ending to a much too short weekend.
The only thing I would change is that for me personally I like my massage table heated. I've noticed that doesn't seem to exist her in AUS like it does in the US. The room being cool is great but putting my freshly massaged back on a warm table just feels AWESOME on my muscles.

Anyway, the massage was great!

Visited August 2013
David_hiactivities, General Manager at Spa Wumurdaylin, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear misscmel.

Thank you for 5 star recommendation of our award winning spa, wumurdaylin! We are delighted you enjoyed the experience and your Hamilton Island holiday. We look forward to welcoming you again when you next choose the beautiful Whitsundays.

Warm Regards

Retail, Activities and Marina
Hamilton Island
“Heaven”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Wonderful experience. Complete relaxation. Very professional and safe atmosphere. Can't wait to go back

Visited August 2013
David_hiactivities, General Manager at Spa Wumurdaylin, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Charris.

Thank you for your 5 star review of spa Wumurdaylin! We accommodate all needs from a sports massage through to absolute pampering spa treatments and we are delighted you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hamilton Island again soon.

Warm Whitsunday Regards

General Manager Retail and Activities
Hamilton Island
WA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great remedial massage”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

i wish I had booked earlier for my stay! This popular day spa was almost booked out, so I was only able to book in for a half hour back, shoulder and neck remedial massage. (my choice was remedial - I could have had relaxation etc - and I had the choice of a male or female therapist). The therapist was very experienced and asked insightful lifestyle/occupational questions. The massage was great - I only wish I was able to book for longer! There is a thoughtful layout to the premises - a waiting room on arrival and then a relaxation room on treatment completion. You are given herbal tea/water and the therapist will provide recommendations - products etc. The products were reasonably priced and beautifully displayed. I was particularly impressed that not all of my recommendations involved their products - but useful lifestyle benefits that would assist me given my specific muscle tension/therapeutic needs. Loved the experience. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
David_hiactivities, Divsion Manager at Spa Wumurdaylin, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Hava26012.

Thank you for your 5 star review of Spa wumurdaylin. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional treatments, relaxation with common sense advice on lifestyle choices and personal well being. With the best therapists, natural Australian products, we agree with you, this is a must do for every island guest. We are delighted you enjoyed the experience and appreciate your recommendation.
Thank you for choosing Hamilton Island and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm Whitsunday Regards

Division Manager Retail and Activities
Hamilton island
Brisbane
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Relaxing spa experience”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Nice venue. Friendly staff. Focus is on relaxing rather than remedial massage. Competent though needing more experience.

Visited June 2013