“Great Barrier Reef- AMAZING”
Review of H2O Sportz - CLOSED

H2O Sportz
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Recently my partner and I went on the full day trip to the reef. The weather was amazing and it was such a great day. We were both snorkeling on the trip and our guide Teagan was absolutely fantastic, she swam down to the bottom to bring up a sea cucumber, it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. She was so bubbly and informative she made the snorkeling so much fun. The rest of the crew were also great. The lunch was delicious. It was a perfect day, I would highly recommend this trip to others going to Hamilton Island :)!!

H2oSportz, Sales and Marketing Team at H2O Sportz, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear Traveller

Thank you for taking the time to leave such fantastic feedback.
We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Great Barrier Reef, it certainly is a special place!! We will forward your thanks onto Tegan!!

Thank you again for your feedback.

Operations Manager

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I went on the full-day Great Barrier Reef snorkel cruise as well as the Whitehaven Beach safari. Both trips were excellent with very knowledgeable and friendly guides. I would highly recommend both these tours. They accommodated everyone very well. They gave excellent supervision without being too demanding. The lunch on the boat was GREAT! I would love to go back out with them again.

H2oSportz, Sales and Marketing Team at H2O Sportz, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Hello Traveller,

Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback.
We were thrilled to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our tours.
Thank you for choosing h2o sportz and for booking two of our trips.

We hope to see you back on Hamilton Island in the future.

Operations Manager, H2o Sportz

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband & I went to Hamilton island for honeymoon.
We TRIED "Triple Treat" tour, and it was so amazing!!!
We could try not only snorkeling and diving also trecking!!
Sooooo excited!!!

The staff " Mika" was so nice, friendly. and professional!!!

Hello Traveller,

Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback.
We were thrilled to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the Triple Treat Adventure, it is a much loved tour! We hope you enjoyed the rest of your honeymoon
Thank you for choosing h2o sportz and we hope to see you back on Hamilton Island in the future.

Operations Manager, H2o Sportz

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My partner and I signed on for the "triple treat" Cruise. It was an amazing day out. We started with a snorkel over some beautiful coral, the staff feed the fishes which led to some really cool photos which one of the staff member provided on a CD for $25. The staff also had rings and floaties for the less confident swimmers, which I thought was really well organised. Then we went for a bush walk to a gorgeous view out over Whitsunday Island. After spotting some huge spiders and getting lots of pictures of the view we headed back to the boat for a scrumptious lunch (vegetarian options provided for those so inclined). After lunch it was off to the beach for a sunbathe, swim and some frisby. Whitehaven beach is Amazing, the sand is beautifully soft and there is some cheeky Iguana's around the picnic table which I hadn't seen before. All in all a Wonderful day out. Would highly recommend if you get the chance. Thanks very much to the staff who made the trip so relaxing and entertaining in just the right places :)

See more reviews
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The trip was very good value compared to the other company's on Hamilton and with a biggish family that's important for us. The snorkeling guides (i think there names were mika and valia) were very nice and did a lot more then they needed to to make sure we enjoyed our time in the water. It was very nice to finish the day off at white haven beach after having lunch.
Only not so enjoyable thing for me was the bath rooms they ate clean its just a very small space to try and change in.

Over all a very enjoyable trip

H2oSportz, Sales and Marketing Team at H2o Sportz at H2O Sportz, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Hello Traveller,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we are delighted that you loved the Triple Treat Adventure! We are so I am glad you enjoyed it and had fun with the crew. We hope you enjoyed the rest of you holiday, and we would love to see you back on Hamilton Island again soon.

Thank you again for your feedback.

H2o Sportz Hamilton Island, Operations Manager