“So much fun”

Hamilton Island Go Kart Track
More attraction details
Owner description: You don't need a licence to enjoy all the fun and excitement of go-karting in Hamilton Island's Palm Valley. Take the wheel on the exhilarating outdoor track and reach speeds of up to 45 kilometres per hour. What you'll love about Hamilton Island's Go-Kart Racing: - All the family can join in, with kids riding as passengers in double go-karts. - Open daily, from 9.30Am - 5.00Pm. - Hire includes all safety equipment. - Enjoy all the thrill of racing, in a tropical setting at Palm Valley.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Had so much fun a must do! All ages can join fast little go karts was my first time and learnt pretty easy

1  Thank Tifftara23

Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you have never tried this then have no fear, this is definitely one for the bucket list. Safe and skilled instructors take you on the ride (and jump) of your life. Guaranteed to excite young and young at heart

1  Thank John C
David_hiactivities, Division Manager at Hamilton Island Go Kart Track, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review of Hamilton Island Go Karts !We appreciate your feedback and I have passed on to the team who appreciate the comments from guests who visit our exciting karting facility. Thank you for choosing Hamilton Island and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Warm Whitsunday Regards

David Boyd
Division Manager Retail and Activities

Reviewed January 27, 2013

good track,very fast karts,little bit over priced and closed some days due to weather when it really should of been open

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our whole family tried this with my seven year old daughter riding behind me. It's pretty hot out there but the safety and so on are excellent. Our drive was marred slightly by a couple with a teen child - the mother drove slowly around the whole course while the father and son ran into our cars a number of times causing minor collisions. Other than that it was a lot of fun and can satisfy most rev-head's need for speed after driving golf buggies around the island for a few days.

1  Thank TanjungBaraDiver
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Racing each other around this fabulous track was going to be my way to prove that I was the superior driver!!! ... well I managed to keep my boyfriend at bay, I rounded the corners smoothly and quickly accelerated out of them. There was no way I was going to allow him to overtake me this time. So as I proudly walked into the office with my head held high to review our lap times expecting of course to have won, well ... you can only imagine my disapointment when I read that he had beaten me, and can you believe it, it was by half a second :(

Seriously this is a great track and the go karts are really quick and responsive. It is loads of fun, especially for those of us with a (small) competitive streak :) Have a great time!!!

1  Thank Michelle B
David_hiactivities, Divsion Manager Retail and Activities at Hamilton Island Go Kart Track, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Michelle b

Thank you for your 5 star review of Hamilton Island Go Karts. Half a second your nearly there! We look forward to your next visit and expect you to be challenging our lap record currently at 26.77 seconds.

Warm Whitsunday Regards