- If you are into proper strength training, this gym has the best equipment I've seen for a holiday place: dumbbell rack, with maximum to FIFTY (50kg), squat bar, bench press, cable crossover machines, enough barbell plates (15, 20kg) to get a serious workout
- About 15 or so treadmills, about 20 bikes. The area is massive. As other posters have said this is undergoing renovation. They have decided to replace all the squash courts with a proper gym.
- It is apparent they do a Bodypump style class in the mirrored area
- From what I've seen, the tennis courts are very well maintained. 4 grass courts I think.
- if you like your squash, they don't do squash anymore. All three squash courts replaced by a gym.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.