“Gym and Pilates”

Hamilton Island Sports Club
More attraction details
Owner description: If you're looking for ways to exercise, the Hamilton Island Sports Club offers plenty of diverse ways to make up for some holiday indulgence. As well as access to the Sports Club, qualia guests have exclusive access to qualia's own fitness centre.
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Pilates teacher was great, very strong. My husband and I really enjoyed the class. I would be fabulous if they ran more classes as there are only two every week.

2  Thank Janice H
There are newer reviews for Hamilton Island Sports Club

Reviewed January 11, 2012

the hut on the beach should stay open longer in Summer. Snorkels needed to be handed back by 5pm even when the tide had only just recently gone out and it was still very light (and hot).

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Where are the blue hard courts that are on the web site ?

Reviewed December 9, 2011

This place had the cheapest drinks we found during our whole stay on Hamilton. We ate dinner one night and I would say the salad I had with grilled chicken was pretty good. My husband had some chicken parm dish he said wasn't so great. But for the prices of the meal and drinks it was not bad.

1  Thank camnyc2