“Memorable Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Adelaide, Australia
“Memorable Stay”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

My sister and our friend rented Edge 16 for a week as a celebration of their two milestone birthdays.

What a marvellous place - a short buggy trip from the marina, on a quiet side of the island, with a million dollar view of the water.

My sister had the upstairs room with spa and balcony. There was no one else about during the first part of our stay, but when others did arrive toward the end of the week, we were pleased to discover that we could not hear a thing from below or next door. There was a minor problem with the downstairs toilet, which was fixed the very same day it was reported.

We loved the spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area where we could hang out, and watching the cockatoos who came to visit and feed from the plants outside the kitchen window.

We loved eating breakfast on the balcony at one end of the day, and enjoying a drink at the other, watching the sun and sky play on the water while boats glided across.

The Edge complex's infinity pool was stunning, and we enjoyed a few swims and lazing by the pool sessions there.

We did not want to leave!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The only thing I missed, which seems to not be standard in Australia, is wi-fi access
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Sydney

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Sydney
Reviewed June 8, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing