“Great for breakfast with children”

Pool Terrace Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Overlooking the swimming pool at the Reef View Hotel, the Pool Terrace restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunchtime snacks and a la carte evening meals. What you'll love about the Pool Terrace: - Relaxed, family-friendly environment, on the pool's edge at the Reef View Hotel. - Range of food served throughout the day - including a buffet breakfast, lunchtime snacks and a la carte evening meals. - If you're staying at the Reef View Hotel, Palm Bungalows, or any Holiday Home booked through Hamilton Island Holiday Homes, you can also take advantage of our Kids Stay & Eat Free offer - where children up to 12 years can eat free when dining with their parents, and when they choose an item from the kids' menu.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We ate here regularly whilst staying at the Reef View Hotel as it was part of our package. There was a large selection of food on offer, most of which wasn't excellent, but quite nice. Best part was that once our children had finished breakfast, they were able to jump straight into pool while my husband and I finished our coffees. There are tables almost on pool deck so you are able to supervise children.

There are newer reviews for Pool Terrace Restaurant

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We ate here on our first day, this was the one and only day that we ate here. I have not been to prison but I imagine that this slop out would be a similar experience. During breakfast I cut in to my Sausage to find that the meat inside was raw/pink and uncooked. This was pointed out when the plate was collected, this however did not even raise an eyebrow.

1  Thank easterisland
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We ate breakfast there every morning because it was included in our stay at the Reef View Hotel. The breakfasts were all delicious. If you want it for breakfast-they have it. It is a full breakfast buffet or you can have made-to-order omelets or porched eggs, muesli, fruit, French toast, sausage, bacon, etc Devine chocolate crescents

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I would highly recommend the cold & hot seafood platters. The view was amazing. We also shared the natural oysters and the ham hock melted in my mouth. An awesome lunch enjoyed by all!!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

What a boring menu. Dinner is something I enjoy going to but unfortunately it was rather a non event here. The menu is very limited and what you do get it not the best quality