“ITALIAN”

Romanos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Romano's is positioned over the waters of the Hamilton Island Marina and offers fantastic Italian fare and a fresh seafood menu that changes daily. 'Waterfront Italian'
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The food was good though not what I would call typical Italian food. The waiter we had was a really nice guy very chatty and helpful. Would I go there again - yes I think I would

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We would like to thank the amazing staff at Romanos!
Our lovely waitress Monique, Megan and Lydia were outstanding the service was exceptional. Our meal was beautiful the best service and food on the Island!!
Looking forward to returning soon!!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

A mediocre Italian menu with a nice terrace on the marina. The staff moves a lot of people through and it feels like it.

1  Thank svpuffin
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We came and experienced one of the most amazing meals in one of the most romantic places I'd ever seen. Best Oysters. I had a dozen of chickpea batter with Kilpatrick. Lovely fetitchinie with seafood, but the chilli over powered the dish for flavour. Also the Italian donuts with milk chocolate, great idea. Left feeling happy, full and satisfied. In regards to service, the staff were friendly, prompt and very professional. They made you feel at home. Well done team keep putting smilies on peoples faces. I'll be back!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had heard good reviews about Romanos but my husband and I were very disappointed with what we experienced. For fine dining the restaurant was noisy, the food average and the service poor. We had dined at a few of the other fine dining restaurants on the island and this one shouldn't be placed in the same category. Because of this we were shocked that we paid the most here. Definitely better places to eat - I'd highly recommend Rommies, Mariner and Caco Chu.